Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

STILL PLAYING WITH SPROUT

I wanted a project to work on so just for fun I pulled this image of the cyrus's from the net and put a small clip of the song with it. For the text I wanted to use with it I had to use Photoshop and save it as a PNG file. But, it worked really well. I forgot to mention that you should use 300dpi when creating your text to keep it smooth. The bottom bar was built completely with sprout using colors and effects like bevel and glow which gave it an inset look. I put a link for Target stores on the second one directly to Miley's latest album.

I am very impressed with the sprout program so far. I still have not built a complete website from it but I may give that a try too. There is somethings in the works for the Nash Farm Site, educational wise and this may be a very cool way to handle it. I'll keep you posted.



One other piece of advise - your changes are auto saved so if you want 2 different designs you must do 2 sprouts.

No comments: