Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A NEW TOY THATS FREE - SPROUT

I found this little program while browsing the other day. Wanting to put a little flash onto the site I was searching for an easy solution, I found Sprout. The photo is mine, the video is a random video off youtube just to see if it would work. This is a pretty flexible program and the custom creation is a point I like.

Yes this one looks a little stupid and I know it, but this was a test after all. Go on over it's free to play with and you can go "pro" as well. Which I assume you don't have the share button on the bottom. Not sure yet but I will keep playing. Until then what a way to jazz up your site or blog!

You can custom create any size you want so I assume you can build a complete website here. Every object is linkable. The only one I have in this one is to my site, just click on my little head above the music bar.




The only thing I wish is that it handled i-frames as well so I could incorporate things like the tiltviewer above. It just may though, I'll keep playing and see if I can post some questions.

No comments: