Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

CUSTOM ART PRINTS AND MATS




Tis the season and those one of a kind gifts abound. I was recently asked about help with a custom mat and how to do the images for it to make it work. Others he asked gave a wide verity of answers and none were wrong but some would be difficult at least to me. On something like this old fashion scissors and tape would be my weapon of the day. Anyway I made this video to show cropping for custom prints and thought I would share it here as well.

Be warned first I went through 4 mics before finding one that worked properly (Newton again) and the audio on this one is not great and I would recommend that you should turn your volume down before viewing and then bring it up to a comfortable level.



Click here to view the video.

No comments: