Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

I HAVE BEEN WRITING! WANT TO READ IT?

I have a story to tell and for the first time I'm trying my hand at writing.

What is it about?

Well, its about Elise Cantrell. Her hearts desire is to be a sword master and warrior. Her father thinks she should be a girl and serve her family in the usual ways of womanhood. That is until that pesky magic starts. Now shunned by the community as a witch can she continue with her dreams?

It is a fantasy novel. If you are interested in a read and willing to give me some feed back, I would be honored. Just leave me an email address or you can email me at andergraph@bellsouth.net.

I will finish about a chapter a week and it will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 3,000 words per chapter. I am not looking for editing just merely flow and content feedback. So, very little work on your part.

After it is complete I will record it as a podcast novel to get things going.

No comments: