Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blackveil by Kristen Britian - "The story is lost in the dark wood"

I do not know how many of you, like me have waited for the next thrilling episode, chapter and book of this wonderful story. As Feb. 2011 came 'round, I was excited because it was finally being released! I got it, but I think the author lost this story in Blackveil.

After 300 pages and 2 other books (read in the mean time just to keep my sanity), I have yet to find more than 2 scenes that held my attention. This wonderful, exciting story has turned to a romance novel. A romance novel that hardly even follows the main character at that. I keep waiting, and waiting. Flipping ahead just to see what the future holds, and sadly, it appears not much.

We are used to long waits from the Kristen Britian, 4-7 years at a shot. This as been acceptable to me because the final result was stellar, though most every time I had to read the other because I had forgotten what it was about. This one completely missed the mark with no turn for the better in the near future. I'll muddle thru and offer a final review, soon. If anyone else is sharing my misery let me know.

1 comment:

Seeker said...

Craig -- what's your position on the Farce tax, which some people call Fairtax because they don't know the fine print?

http://fairtaxfineprint.blogspot.com/

Read what is really in Fairtax fine print, as explained by their own official spokesmen

See what they don't want you to knkow