Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

The Rest of the Story(s)

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you. My family just got back from visiting that Mouse down in Florida and I am almost ready to get back at it. I think I'll need two weeks to catch up just on rest.

First I want to apologize to everyone for no show posting on Wednesday of this week. Due to Mother Nature and Mr. Newton I just could not make it happen. Everything was in place and tested before we left, however when "Showtime" came, thunderstorms and the theory that what can go wrong- did prevented it from happening as planned.

What I put together this week is the rest of the NGRHA Relic Show Audio. I have included the already released John Walsh, Pam Husky and Trish Ridgeway encase you missed any of those and I have added Debi Robinson from D & K Prints, Lawrence Christopher, Lenard Draper, Skip Mayorga, Mark Kirks and Breed Hickerson. They all tell us great stories and give us some information you don't want to miss. I listed each show here on the "Show Sponsor and Vender Spotlight Page". They will range from just a couple of minutes to about 20 minutes in length.

We'll be back Wednesday with our regular "In the Dirt" segment.

No comments: