Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

OHP - Rednecks and Hillbillies the True Story

It’s a Revolution and we are not talking about the Beetles! This past weekend I went on vacation and got to explore the Battlefields of Kings Mountain and Cowpens and get back to the part of history that I am not so well versed in. I learned a lot and the learning did not stop when I got home. Butch knowing that I was off to seek adventure in the 1700’s pulled out a story for my return.


In our "In the Dirt with American Digger" segmet this week we learned:


The origins of the Hillbillies and/or Rednecks may not be what you expect. Join us and hear the true story. Also, you can take the Tours of the battlefields with me as I post the shots I took while on the road. I will post them on our Forum: http://ourhistoryproject.lefora.com/forum/











Powered by Podbean.com



Download this episode (right click and save)

No comments: